____________________
Very early in the morning, I woke up to a most dreaded condition. Diarrhoea. After a business trip or two, it progressed into vomiting. Dad gave me some medicinal charcoal to soothe the feeling. Must have been food poisoning or something...
Woke up at around 10. Mum gave me a ride to school to get the school magazine. After that, I was on the computer for a while until lunch. After lunch (and an episode of Mythbusters), I fell asleep on the sofa.
Felt a little chilly throughout the nap. Mum took my temp at around 4.45, and sure enough, I have a fever. After a Panadol tablet, I watched TV for a little while, before falling back asleep again.
7+, dad woke me up and took me to the Doctor's. Doc says I gotta go light on the diet and physical activities. Dad and I joked at the irony that the Youth Camp's 1st Aider must take care of himself...
Had 1-tonne mee (pun fully intended) for dinner. Most likely will be eating porridge or something similar throughout camp, assuming special provisions can be made...
Quote :
"Poor thing. Sick on his birthday..." - Mom
____________________
On the up side, I did get the school magazine. Quite surprised to see that I have 1 short story, 5 poems, and 4 artworks that made it into the magazine.
Not to mention a few other interesting news pictures...
And despite my low health condition, we still did celebrate my birthday.
Also, thanks to Fiona & Si Ying for the only birthday present I got so far...
For some reason, Debbie sent me a word of encouragement, despite not knowing at all about my ill condition...
Guess that's it for this bittersweet day. I gotta go pack for the next 4 days at Youth Camp.
And on that note, Chronicler's Comics' latest saga will go on hold as well.
See ya.
Not to mention a few other interesting news pictures...
And despite my low health condition, we still did celebrate my birthday.
Also, thanks to Fiona & Si Ying for the
For some reason, Debbie sent me a word of encouragement, despite not knowing at all about my ill condition...Guess that's it for this bittersweet day. I gotta go pack for the next 4 days at Youth Camp.
And on that note, Chronicler's Comics' latest saga will go on hold as well.
See ya.
____________________
I heard this song while listening to a Christian Radio Station. The lyrics are kinda beautiful. Don't ya think?
"I wonder what Christmas in Heaven is like"
No comments:
Post a Comment