No less than miracles and wonders all the way
I was healed of my sickness, and we heard God speak
And had plenty of fun throughout the stay.
____________________
Excuse the limerick, but I think it summarizes my experience nicely.
It was an interesting experience where, in the speaker's own words, "God was speaking since day 1".
And we all had some nice comforting little revelations and reminders.
Wish there will be more like it.
No photos. Yet.
On a side note, we shared the site, the Benom Hill NS Campsite, with a large LEO group. Apparently, there were Cochranean LEOs among the bunch, and they saw me. I didn't see them because it was too big of a group...
Excuse the limerick, but I think it summarizes my experience nicely.
It was an interesting experience where, in the speaker's own words, "God was speaking since day 1".
And we all had some nice comforting little revelations and reminders.
____________________
On the lighter side, we had some nice, fun activities.
Flying fox (I did it upside down), Kayak-ing, Drama (My group won best drama, Jimmy got best actor), Hollywood Night (I was the "Jedi, like my father before me"), Games, a Frisbee match (Image of Jimmy running with both hands lifted up stuck in my head...), even dinner and supper by the lake...
Flying fox (I did it upside down), Kayak-ing, Drama (My group won best drama, Jimmy got best actor), Hollywood Night (I was the "Jedi, like my father before me"), Games, a Frisbee match (Image of Jimmy running with both hands lifted up stuck in my head...), even dinner and supper by the lake...
Wish there will be more like it.
On a side note, we shared the site, the Benom Hill NS Campsite, with a large LEO group. Apparently, there were Cochranean LEOs among the bunch, and they saw me. I didn't see them because it was too big of a group...
____________________
UPDATE : Youth Camp photos, courtesy of Elaine Khoo, camp photographer.




Full gallery here.
(As well as a pic of "Nick Skywalker")
It's Christmas week...
UPDATE : Youth Camp photos, courtesy of Elaine Khoo, camp photographer.




Full gallery here.(As well as a pic of "Nick Skywalker")
____________________
It's Christmas week...
No comments:
Post a Comment