Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Life After School"

So, here I am, suffering from the Sims 3 overload. The unfortunate after-effects of playing the Sims 3 consecutively for one whole day. Man, controlling someone's life can be pretty taxing on the grey matter. Makes it all the more astounding that the Good Lord in Heaven can do so to every living being on the planet, without ever taking a day off...

Note to self : Remember to lend game to cousin.



____________________


Hmm, surprisingly, one of my primary school classmates has found me on Facebook.

Surprising for me because I haven't communicated with any of my primary school classmates since leaving SKYL(1). (Though it was mostly due to my part, or lack of it...) Except for running into a few every now and then...

So, we've been catching up. Had a nice chat on Facebook.

I guess no matter how far away we are, in the end, it's just a small world.
Oh, and this person is somewhat special. She was my 2nd crush... (Assuming primary school crushes count...)
____________________


Chronicler's is starting a holiday saga special. I'm pretty much loaded with strips until New Year's. (Of course, I had to wait for SPM to finish before posting them, right?) So, be sure to check back frequently.

Here's to kick-start the holiday saga.

And do remember to comment, once in a while...

For a glimpse of what we're gonna do this time in the Brick Dimension, here's a little song I've been listening to...

Yes, that's the actual band, and this is their song in case you were wondering...

No comments: