Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"December Dawn"

I think it's safe to say that few schools do what SMKC do and schedule exams all the way until the last day to reduce truancy... and then mail the results afterwards. Despite my last experience being two years ago, I still recall it well...

So yeah, this year's end-year results came in the mail today... How did I do? Well, let's say that if I were an average-ordinary student, I would be overjoyed. Having said that, obviously I'm not an average-ordinary student, and as such, my goals are... higher...

But I guess I should be grateful nonetheless. It's obviously no small feat to achieve a 3.25 GPA and a MUET Band 6 grade. That, and it's still only a year-ender. Which means there's definitely still time to work on it to bump it up to the coveted four-point-o grade point average. As for MUET, looks like all I have to do is keep it steady, since there's not really room to improve anymore after Band 6...

I'm kidding, of course. There's a reason why I downloaded that Vocab app after all...

Oh, and yeah, definitely need to bump it up to budge from what seems to be a firmly rooted 2nd spot in class...

Well, next round then.
________________________________________


Been a while since I've last done self-conducted photographic study. Here's a new one...

So, what's interesting about this one? Well, first off, last time I said that the PC room's only window faces north. For this picture, the camera is tilted a bit towards the east, so it's facing a little north-east.

Next, I snapped the photo at 5:38 pm. About an hour ago as of typing. And lastly, although it's not very clear in the picture, at that time, it really seemed like the sunlight was coming from the direction the picture is facing, which is east. But then, it's the evening, as I've stated. In addition, when I looked out west, it was too cloudy to see the sun.

Done? Now, in this second picture, it's easier to see why:

As you can see, sunlight is reflecting off the large cloud formations, resulting in something of a "Sunrise in the evening" sort of thing. Kinda gives a feel of how deep the sky really is...

And that's all there is to it. So, I guess that's it then. Until next time.

And have a happy December :-)

No comments: