This is probably the first time I have ever document-ized a wish list. Usually I don't write down my wish lists, since they're mostly short-term and fulfilled in less than a year. (Of course I was referring to LEGO sets, what else did you think?) Though as is commonly said, "Bigger boys play with bigger toys".
And those "bigger toys" are much more expensive than the sets I usually get. While I won't be upgrading to car engines or life-sized bots just yet, I do have my eyes set on two particular items of note :


An 8457 LEGO Mindstorms NXT 2.0 set, since it's pretty obvious I'm into bots, and a Tablet PC (model unspecified), so that I can finally draw comics without carbon-smudging. Best part, the NXT set can be programmed from a Bluetooth compatible gadget, so they definitely go hand in hand.
Long-term targets, of course. The NXT set goes for RM 1.5 k, while the Tablet PC... well, I'm not too sure about that, but it's certainly within the same region.
Hmm, I guess this solidifies me as a Techie. Next level - Tech Whiz ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment