Note : Skip the "Classification" thingy. The trailer starts at 0:10.
Oh yeah, the trailer for Toy Story 3! Totally gonna wait for this one!
Another trailer, if you fancy ;)
____________________
Okay, I admit. I was finding an excuse to blog up the Toy Story 3 trailer. Well, in a completely predictable fashion, it just so happens the "excuse" I have is another LEGO creation...
It's the TIE Interceptor from Star Wars Episode 6 : Return of the Jedi.
More pictures on Flickr.
Okay, I admit. I was finding an excuse to blog up the Toy Story 3 trailer. Well, in a completely predictable fashion, it just so happens the "excuse" I have is another LEGO creation...It's the TIE Interceptor from Star Wars Episode 6 : Return of the Jedi.
More pictures on Flickr.
____________________
So, who else is baking in this scorching hot weather?...
So, who else is baking in this scorching hot weather?...
No comments:
Post a Comment