Pretty sure it's been a while since I last napped for 5 hours straight... (4 to 9 in case you were wondering)Well, we did have our annual Youth Fellowship CNY visitation on Saturday. And traveling to and fro visiting houses all day can really put a strain on one's physical condition. Especially when you're traveling from Subang, to PJ, to KL, and then back to Subang again...
Add to that that the night before, Taman Maluri (and parts of Pandan Jaya) kinda lost power from 2 to 4 am. And in this scorching hot weather, it made sleep... difficult...
Nevertheless, thanks to the human body's ability to run on spare energy for one day, it was a fun and enjoyable visitation. Nothing like spending a weekend with friends and family...
Plus, it left me with a "heavy feeling" in my chest. Or more appropriately, my front pocket ;)
Well, there's only one more week to both CNY and February. Time to wind down, I guess.
By the way, I heard STPM results are coming out this week... Not that it concerns me anyway...
Until next time. Hope you've had a Happy CNY.
No comments:
Post a Comment