Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"New Gold"

Hi there.

So, what's new?

Pretty much the usual. Not that much new around here.

Oh, you're wondering about the picture? Yeah, it's a little something from the most recent strips of Chronicler's Comics. (Which could do with a little bit of publicity though. Anyone wanna help in that regard?)

Oh yeah, our family did go to Mid Valley last Sunday. And I got a little something out of it...

Another gold brick! Though somehow it's now cheaper than the one I bought in Singapore.

Unlike that one, which has been severely de-gold-ified thanks to being bounced around in my pockets along with my keys, this new one is gonna stay shiny, cause it ain't leaving the house.

Oh, and I know it's kinda late for that, but I finally got a Santa minifig, as you can see...

Well, that's it for now.

(Remember, Chronicler's Comics!)

No comments: