Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Two For One?"

Phew! What a day...

It's not often that CNY and V-Day coincide on the exact same day of the year. (More like hardly ever) But since I'm still an eligible bachelor (don't laugh), the second half of that equation doesn't apply to me. So, it's regular ol' Lunar New Year.

With the little exception that we visited Glad Tidings, PJ in the morning. Yeah. Oh yeah. Hallelujah!

Sorry. Okay, where was I?

Right. So after that, it's the regular visitations. And for all of us eligible bachelors and bachelorettes out there, more of the green-, I mean red stuff. Yeah, more reason to stay bachelors & bachelorettes, right? ;)

____________________


Would you believe it? For the first time in a very long time, I don't have a CNY LEGO creation. Well, I would have had one, but I was busy working overtime on my comic. Gee, half-A4 size pages really take time to colour. Plus I was behind schedule, and barely made it in time for the CNY / V-Day strip.

But rest assured, I will have something out this week. Heck, the plans have been playing around in my head for a while.

____________________




This show's been running a marathon the entire weekend. Seems to have garnered my family's interest. (& on an off note, I've learned the guitar chords for the song above)

____________________


Happy CNY / V-Day!

No comments: