It's been a pretty interesting week of events so far...Last Friday, was HOF's Family Night. It was... okay I guess. Elaine has a complete photo gallery which can be checked out here (So long as you skip the picture of me with a piece of paper stuck to my back ;) and a recap here.

____________________
Then on Monday night, a powerful storm, which interrupted my evening nap, served to disrupt the power supply to the entire Maluri-Pandan Jaya-Shamelin area. (so I've been told) Power was out from 8.15 to 1.00. It wasn't... ideal...
Then on Wednesday, SMKC had it's sports day. I made a last minute decision to go and pay a visit. I discovered that the Salak Selatan LRT station was within the vicinity of the Taman Tasik Permaisuri area. Of course, being the crazy traveler that I am, I chose to walk to the stadium from the station. Those are 30 minutes I wouldn't count on re-experiencing anytime soon...
Anyway, as seen in the photo, I met up with Lai Yee. Most of everyone else recognized me as well. (though I think they had to process it for a quick second...) All in all, it was a pleasant day out. (And on the way back, I took a cab instead...)
Oh, and it was Lai Yee's birthday as well. Happy Birthday to her.
Throughout the most of the week, I was occupied playing a not-so-new game, "Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic". I think I was a little young when this game came out. And by the time I finished its sequel, this game was no longer around to find. But that's not a problem anymore thanks to the internet... ;)
Then on Monday night, a powerful storm, which interrupted my evening nap, served to disrupt the power supply to the entire Maluri-Pandan Jaya-Shamelin area. (so I've been told) Power was out from 8.15 to 1.00. It wasn't... ideal...
____________________
Anyway, as seen in the photo, I met up with Lai Yee. Most of everyone else recognized me as well. (though I think they had to process it for a quick second...) All in all, it was a pleasant day out. (And on the way back, I took a cab instead...)
Oh, and it was Lai Yee's birthday as well. Happy Birthday to her.
Throughout the most of the week, I was occupied playing a not-so-new game, "Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic". I think I was a little young when this game came out. And by the time I finished its sequel, this game was no longer around to find. But that's not a problem anymore thanks to the internet... ;)
It's intriguing to be able to play in the Jedi Civil War talked about so much in SW : KOTOR 2. I think both of these Star Wars RPGs are quite well-put together. Anyway, I've finished the Light Side part of the story, will embrace the Dark Side part later.(And Lai Yee will kill me if she finds out this game is delaying me from writing her a letter...)
____________________
Well, that's all for the first week of March. Until next time. Oh yeah, fingers crossed for the Day of Reckoning this coming 11th...
No comments:
Post a Comment