2006 - F2
Some of you might remember that I lugged around the above hunk of a storage device throughout F2. The sliding locks on either side of the handle broke off during its tenure. Also, this is the second edition. The first one had quite a big crack...2007 - F3
The next year, I lugged around something like in the picture. (it's been disposed of now, so I couldn't get a pic) It was still usable when its time had come, but I decided to get an upgrade.2008/09 - F4/5
Ah, yes, the so-called "suitcase". This one lasted more than a year, longer than its predecessors. It held up pretty well in its time. (It was even sat on, like, used as a chair, during one of those end-year programs last year) The front lock broke off sometime late last year, and the handle followed suit last month. Ah, the times, how they fly...2009 - F5
Top of the tower. I traded up yesterday for this little dainty. Hunted through the afternoon for something like it. Finally found it at a second-hand store near Ampang Point. Works like a charm, and maybe even better so. Alas, there's only 1/3 of the school year left to go...
Top of the tower. I traded up yesterday for this little dainty. Hunted through the afternoon for something like it. Finally found it at a second-hand store near Ampang Point. Works like a charm, and maybe even better so. Alas, there's only 1/3 of the school year left to go...____________________
A whole string of events today. First, language month finally ended. Finally. Yeah. Anywho, like most other participants, I got a little something out of the activities carried out.
File was 2nd place in Bicara Spontan (3rd one received from the school, 2nd one received as a prize). Certs were for all activities. Snacks & stationary are my share from 4th place in the Kolam competition. There's one more not pictured, a testpad from the crossword puzzle quiz (and to think I just bought one last week...).
Oh, and the organizers themselves asked me to lead the Cochranean Clap today. Kinda like an on-request thing, I suppose...
File was 2nd place in Bicara Spontan (3rd one received from the school, 2nd one received as a prize). Certs were for all activities. Snacks & stationary are my share from 4th place in the Kolam competition. There's one more not pictured, a testpad from the crossword puzzle quiz (and to think I just bought one last week...).Oh, and the organizers themselves asked me to lead the Cochranean Clap today. Kinda like an on-request thing, I suppose...
____________________
The trials are coming...
No comments:
Post a Comment