Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"Power-Study Day 1"

Lunch Location : Kopi G
Study Location : Pudu Ulu Park
Subject Studied : English for Science & Technology
Area Explored : Taman Shamelin Perkasa - Pandan Perdana - Taman Cheras Indah

A little breakdown of the above. Lunch location is, well, the restaurant where I have my lunch. Followed by the place where I studied, and the subject.

As for the last one, well, I had this thought of taking walks around surrounding areas. So, when I was done, I spent an hour or so walking. Today, I started from Pudu Ulu Park, into the Shamelin business district. Walked a while longer, and somehow managed to end up in Pandan Perdana. Walked past Perdana Terrace Apartments and the Pandan Perdana business centre. Looped around, and found myself in Taman Cheras Indah. Eventually I managed to get back into familiar territory behind the Pandan Jaya LRT station. From there, it's just the regular route back home.

As for why I didn't just use the regular routes back home?
"If you go where you've already gone, what gain is it to you?"
By the way, I swear, I was merely walking past when I mentioned Pandan Terrace Apartments. I had no intention to drop in on Miss Ex-Treasurer. Honest!

No comments: