Yesterday, via Messenger...I think that kinda speaks for itself. I got drafted into their team for today's Kolam competition. Originally, their team was supposed to be composed of Kak Lai Yee, Faiz Sr, Azrul, & Faiz Jr. Sadly, Faiz Jr couldn't make it today, so I was called up to take his place. Kak Vadhana also was added to the team today...
Kak Lai Yee : Do you know you are involved with the Kolam competition tomorrow?
Me : Huh? What? Me?
Kak Lai Yee : Now I'm telling you loh...
(I would comment that it's a bit depressing knowing I was just a backup, and they might have gone on without me, but I would get flakked for that...)
Despite the initial blunder by me before the event, (sorry, Kak Lai Yee!) the whole thing went quite well. I would post pictures, but I don't think any personal cameras were involved, so I guess we'll just make do with this prototype picture of our design :
By the way, almost forgot to mention; The theme was "Bahasa" in conjunction with language month...'Twas said of our design that it lacked any real traditional Indian styles, but 'twas also said that our design was full of patriotism...
UPDATE : Photos. Courtesy of Jia Jia and Facebook...
That girl on the left insisted we pose for the camera...
Vadhana, the virtuoso behind the devilishly difficult 14-pointed star

The end design. With modifications...____________________
Oh, I noticed the new board on one of their "shopping trips" throughout the F4 classes today. Then I realized how the F5s have hardly, almost never been spotchecked this year. Quote :
(Translated from BM)
Me : I just realized, F5 has hardly been spotchecked all year.
Fathul : Yeah, that's the thing. We've been waiting for very long now...
____________________
The whole school seemed to be on some kind of "alert mode" after what happened yesterday...
The whole school seemed to be on some kind of "alert mode" after what happened yesterday...






No comments:
Post a Comment