Friday, August 7, 2009

"Just Another Day"

Today was... pretty normal...

In fact, I'm not even sure what warrants a post today...

Maybe it was the somewhat poor student attendance at school today? Due to the talks scheduled for today, almost no one wanted to come to school. And the talks were scheduled because later in the day all our teachers will be going for yet another course, this time for the whole weekend.

Heck, the few of us who came even jokingly competed as to which class had the least amount of students... (at least in our own F5, though)

Oh, and the afternoon section joined us in the morning too...

After recess, the student body split up to the respective talk groups. The F5s & 6s (non-Muslims) got a pretty mediocre awareness talk about the disabled people. (Though I heard F3 & 4 got a much more desirable talk about BGR - Boy Girl Relationships)

And, I guess that's all for today...

Oh, and since I wasn't used to leaving school so early, (I used to stay for the afternoon section meeting) I was at a loss as to what to do, what with Kak Lai Yee on her way to tuition and no one else to go for lunch with. In the end, I had lunch by myself in the food court across the street from my house...

Really, it was just another ordinary day...

Then again, maybe I just wanted to post today's quote :
After school ended :
Me : Kak Mandy, why must bully me leh?
Mandy : Because you are ... meant to be bullied :-D
Yeah, something of note happened during the talk...

No comments: