Sunday, June 29, 2008

Windows of the Past


We got the Church Camp photos today! There were two discs in the package. A CD, and a DVD. The CD is, well, all the photos. I spent the afternoon just browsing through, and reminiscing through those four, wonderful days. The DVD movie was very well put together. I admire the work the guys did on it. At least I got to catch up on what I missed on the last day. For a brief recap on what I did during Church Camp, click here.

A shame that many things don't last forever, but as long as I live, my memories will live through me, and for that I am glad. I will also have these photos as my "windows of the past", for me to cherish and remember. Well, that's all for now. Until my next post!

*Credit to Elaine Khoo and Ming Wei for the Camp photos. Thanks a lot, guys!*

No comments: