Thursday, June 26, 2008

Week of Achievements

I seem to have achieved a lot this week. First, I found out I got 1st in my class (only my class). Then, I was confirmed as an upcoming Senior. And today was the last day of the chess competition. I got 8th out of 18, and I won the last match with a 4-step checkmate. It was fun!

Also today, the school finally (FINALLY!) put up the entire Form 4 mid-year analysis. The positioning system is not based on average score, but on the Grade Point Average. You know, A1 = 1, A2 = 2, and so on. Too bad though. If it was on average score, I would have got 4th in the whole Form, with my average score of 81.6% from 9 subjects (For all the F4s reading this, they didn't count PSK & PJK). Since they counted GPA, I got 7th in the whole form, with a GPA of 1.44 (6 A1, 2 A2, 1 B3). Quite satisfactory.

Also, I'm getting strange comments from people today. Janice congratulated me for some strange reason, which I still haven't figured out yet, and the "core" F4 prefects keep talking to me as if I'm their leader or something. Very strange indeed.....

By the way, we received a visit from Major Dr Faiz Khaleed, the "soon to be" Angkasawan today at school. Oh well, that's all for now. Until my next post.

No comments: