Hmm... a lot of things are happening to me today. For starters, during checking, abg Ryan introduced me to the lesser known assembly manager post. Apparently, the assembly manager(s) are supposed to roam around the assembly ground, helping out the CPs if there are any problems. So, now, I have something to do in the morning as well as during recess. (man, am I busy...)
Speaking of recess, the F3 prefects told me that they had a test paper immediately after recess, so naturally, they ate together with the students. Then I realized something. With the F3s on break, and the most of the guys in the hall practicing for the Merdeka celebrations, I was the only guy left on duty in the canteen. As usual, we chased the students when it was time, with me facing a little trouble on the guys side. Then, lo and behold, Shi Wah finished his food just in time to help me out. Man, that guy is good. Couldn't say the same about the other F3 guys though.....
Oh yeah, most of my classmates were involved in the Merdeka practice today, like last week, leaving me and 7 other classmates in an empty class. While last week the 8 of us just did our own things (I even slept for 40+ minutes), this week we scattered and joined other classes. We had to, it was an order, and it will be like this for the next two months. So, 4H will temporarily cease to exist throughout the period. Me? Well, after deciding between 2 choices, (P or U) I decided to go to the "superclass", along with Bruce. Of course, one problem that I've been trying to figure out for a few weeks now was how am I gonna learn my elective subject, Engi. Drawing, in a Bio class? Ended up I actually followed along the Bio lesson today, even taking notes and answering one question. What? Don't look at me like that. It's gonna be 2 moths so I should at least get used to it right? Well, the good thing is that now and then on certain days there won't be any practices, so H class will form back again and we continue our lessons. Until then, I guess I have to learn Engi. Drawing on my own.
Well, that's all for now. Until my next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment