Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Why So Serious?"

Okay, triple content today:

"Here's my card....."

First off, I watched "The Dark Knight" yesterday night, and it was good, no, great! You gotta love sadistic, psychomaniacal, carefree villainy. Wait, what did I just say? Never mind. Let me just say that you have gotta watch it, unless you already have, but it's definitely worth watching, even more than once! And hint, hint, Joker's not the only man gone insane in the movie.....

Yeah, and after the movie, I took some time to build this:
Also, I just came back from Jusco, and I bought the novel from MPH. *maniacal laugh*

Second,here's a "little" something I built last week:

Okay, so it's not so "little" after all. He measures about 2 feet plus, from head to toe. And even after finishing him, I still had loads of parts left.

Finally, wait, what was I going to say? Oh, yeah, right. Debbie K., if you are reading this, then I wish you a very happy 16th birthday. PS, I night not have been in Sunway, but I was merely 10 minutes away this morning, in Subang Jaya...

No comments: