Monday, June 28, 2010

"Game Night Out"

A few sights from our family's night out at Pavilion to watch England vs Germany.


We parked ourselves outside of Starbucks, and I had the insanely delicious "Chocolate Tuxedo" cake, as seen below. Also...

It's a Frap! We can't withstand flavour of that magnitude!

*Ahem* Right, moving on...




The place was seriously crowded at game time and the crowd was very excited. At the high points of the game, one can really hear the whole walkway clap, cheer and shout...




Much more so during goal time. It's as if the place itself was part of Bloemfontein stadium...




Sadly, just as the game started, my camera's batteries died, and I had to resort to using my much lesser quality h/p's camera...


These last shots were from the other side of the area. Yeah, they had two screens... Each facing one direction, and each with it's own speaker...




As for the match itself? Well, the first half was exciting, fitting for a game of this calibre. (with the exception of the most controversial blunder in all of football history) The 2nd half you can tell England's trying and trying but got outplayed by the swifter counterattacking style of Germany...

I may be supporting Germany, but even I like my football clean, fair & exciting. Oh well, whataya gonna do...

Until next time!

No comments: