Ian from Hitz.fm and Zer from... er... *ahem* were there to host the competition. Sure gave away a lot of freebies (on condition that one plays one of their little games...)
I'd call it a mixed scene. There were some outstanding ones, and then there were some less-than-stellar performances.
But the drum duel semi- and final rounds kick butt! Seriously! (Too bad there were no cheer duels though...)
As for results, well our beloved Piratez could not retain the cheer title, coming in 2nd place to SMK Seri Aman's D'Starz. And for the drum category, the winner was SIGS' Voltaury drum band, beating out SSAAS' Dum Corps in a heated (but utterly exciting) drum duel showdown, like I mentioned above...Off which I took a (albeit terribly unclear) video of...
Let's not forget the Piratez...
Lai Yee has a recap (and more pictures) on her blog.
< Oh yeah, these guys showed up too. (Celcom hosted after all)
________________________________________
And in other news, I'll be off to Penang tomorrow, and will be back on Tuesday. So yeah... Happy Holidays! (& have a fun summer ;D )



No comments:
Post a Comment