They call this "Death by Iced Chocolate". No kidding. The chocolate flavour is seriously overwhelming, you could almost "die" from the tasty pleasure...Then, there's also this...
Yup, I finally have my hands on a LEGO Toy Story set! And what better set to have than one featuring the climatic scene of the one that started it all! Woody, Buzz, and RC rocketing down the street towards the moving van!

Well, LEGO RC doesn't really have remote-control. But he does have a pull-back motor function...
"The Big One."
"Extremely Dangerous. Keep out of reach of children... Cool." -Sid Phillips-

"YOU ARE A TOYYY!!!"

"Wait a minute... I just lit a rocket... and rockets EXPLODE!"
There were definitely other sets too, but they're kinda costly... Licensed themes are not cheap for LEGO to sell...

"This isn't flying, this is falling... with style!"
Besides that, there's also a little trinket I got...

"I think they go well together..."
A gold plated LEGO minifigure keychain! Goes really well with the gold brick, don't ya think?...
Since school's starting tomorrow, that means today's gonna be the last day I get to don my "anime" hairstyle. After today, it'll be a long time before it happens again. So...

"I just wanted to see what I'd look like in uniform..."
And let's not forget...

"Happy Mother's Day!"
____________________
____________________
Btw, has anyone gone to any Toys'R'Us-es lately? Seriously, they finally have actual movie-scale replicas of all the toys! Complete with their actual functions! Woody and Jessie have speech strings, Buzz talks, (cand can activate his "blinking lightbulb) The Little Green Men squeak when squeezed, There's Rex, Mr & Mrs Potato Head, the Bucket o' Soldiers, Bullseye, and many more! Man, it's like being a kid all over again!...
No comments:
Post a Comment