Roll out the red carpet, it's Teachers' Day!
No, seriously, there really was a red carpet, complete with flower arch, as seen in these two pictures here...
I was already informed that today would be my first day of duty. It just so happens that it was the relatively exhausting Teachers' Day event. So, yeah...
A whole myriad of performances were staged. I forgot the order they went in, but some of them are as follows :
Left to right : Prefects' Dance, Cultural Club's Dance, Upper PPU's Dance...



Left to right : Some F5 guys singing, En Razak & Cik Fairuz singing (En Razak the spotlight stealer, as usual), and Ms Suendy's afternoon section dance group (seen here dancing to "Nobody But You" by Wondergirls)
There were many more, including a Lower PPU accapello version of "In The Jungle", a sketch by teachers, among many others... In fact, there were so many performances, recess practically got delayed by 1 hour.
And then there were station games that nobody was really paying any attention to. Mostly because 90 percent of the student body was trying to leave early, while 90 percent of the Prefect Board was trying not to let them leave early... Well, all is usual here at SMKC...
Heh, it's only been a few days, but already I've got plenty of stories to tell. Class of '09, we should have a get together sometime...
Photos courtesy of Yogesh and Seth Akmal. More photos here.
UPDATE : Extra Photo...
No way I'd pass the chance to link this one...






No comments:
Post a Comment