Anyway, for those who didn't go in, here's my costume (whatever's left of it, after i took out loose pieces):


As you can see, I made myself a little machine-like by creating a mech-glove, and a monocle. It managed to scare a few people, until the second shift, when I couldn't shout anymore (man, it was like voice testing in there!), so I just let the pointy tips of the fingers do the work after that. I got whacked on my monocle, can you believe it?! Apparently, you have to be careful when scaring pre-pubescent boys. Now, my nose hurts when pressed. I did fix the monocle in time though. Like Mark said: LEGO; negative - breaks easily, positive - fixes easily. But I'll use less parts next time.Amazing, isn't it? I turned a post about my day into a post detailing my latest creation. Oh, well. That is what this blog is for anyway. Well, that's all for now. Until my next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment