Friday, March 7, 2008

The Wonders of LEGO Digital Designer...

When it comes to building, I like to challenge myself, like what I did last year by building a miniature scale model of SMK Cochrane using LEGO Digital Designer. Here's a picture of it:


Anyway, back on topic, I challenged myself to build the Prefects' Badge as seen on the Seniors' Blazers. And I'm proud to say that it's a success. Here it is:


Definitely an upgrade compared to what I did last year as a parting gift for last year's board:


By the way, some of you probably already know, but I did, and still am accepting requests to do names in bricks. Here's a sample:

And this is my personal one:


I don't do requests for names in Technic pieces, so this one is just for me.

For a full collection of what I can do with an unlimited supply of digital bricks, visit me and my friends' Friendster profiles. Mine's at: http://profiles.friendster.com/salohcin35

And for the (absolutely free) LEGO Digital Designer software, download it at http://ldd.lego.com/.

That's all for now, until my next post.

No comments: