Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Tag!"

I've been nicely tagged by my cousin Elaine. So, here's my first "tag".

Real Name: Nicholas Tan Ooi Kiat

Nickname: Reverse my first name (only by those who know it).

Married: No

Male/Female: Male

High School: SMK Cochrane

College: -

Short or long hair: Short

Are you a health freak: Less freak but quite healthy

Height: 170++

Do you have a crush on someone?: *stares into space*

Do you like yourself?: Yeap :)

Piercings: None, never have, never will.

Righty or lefty: Righty



[First]

Surgery: -

Piercing: Zero

Person you see in the morning: Depends on how sleepy I am when I wake up.

Award: Silver medal from kindergarten. Was on a Sports Day. Forgot the event.

Sport you joined: Takraw. (other sports were full at that time)

Pet: Zero

Vacation: It's sometime within that blurry part of my childhood memory that I can't recall.

Concert: Also within that blurry part of my childhood memory.

First crush: *hesitates, then moves on*



[Currently]

Eating: Air

Drinking: Air

I'm about to: Finish this tag and surf the net.

Want to get married: No, not yet. Maybe in a decade or so...

Careers in mind: Inventor! *pulls out hoverboard* :D



Lips or eyes?: Eyes

Hugs or kisses?: Hugs

Shorter or taller?: Taller. A few more mm will do.

Romantic or spontaneous?: Spontaneously romantic.

Sensitive or loud?: Sensitively loud

Troublemaker or hesitant?: Hesitant



[Have You Ever]

Kissed a stranger: No

Drank bubbles?: Also within the blurry part of my childhood memory.

Lost glasses/contacts: Nope. Still have 20/20 vision.

Ran away from home: No, never have, never will.

Liked someone younger: *hesitates, then moves to next question*

Liked someone older: *hesitates* 12 days older. Still crushing...

Broke someone's heart: Yes, no, maybe, I don't know.

Been arrested: No.

Cried when someone died: No, not really. Was too bored.



[Do you believe in]

Yourself: Yes

Miracles: Yes

Heaven: Yes

Santa Claus: No

Magic: No

Angels: Yes

Is there someone you want to be with right now?: Not really.

God?: Yes



Tag 5 ppl: If they ever read this. Debbie, Jean, Faiz, & Kenneth.

No comments: