Anyway, the next day's outdoor activity was exact same thing we did last year during the PMR motivation camp, minus the water and sand, since we were on a hot, dry paddy field in between plantations. We were supposed to tie a knot on a rope, but there's a catch; All except 5 of us had to hold the rope with both our hand and never let go, while led by the aforementioned 5 people. We succeeded unsuccessfully, but succeeded nonetheless. On both days, there were also sessions where we did presentations, and asked questions. Needless to say, everyone had their guns ready to fire every question they can think of, be it logical or not. =D
But what did I enjoy most? Fellowship. The joy of being with friends and just spending time together. Ah, nothing can replace that. That, and the fact that I got to shoot some people with my custom built LEGO crossbow =D


It can fold for easy storage. All of the shooting was done on the bus, to and from the campsite. I can even give you a list of victims! But don't worry, it didn't hurt, much. Must be because we all 'mantap'! =D Only one problem, though. Since I taught Debbie how to shoot it (only because she asked nicely), I fear the end of the world is near. XD.....For more info about what happened during the camp, visit Debbie's blog, the link is on this page, in the Review Team section. And a very big thank you to camp staff for the enjoyable camp, and to my senoirs for making this week memorable.
Well, that wraps up this week. Looking forward to this coming week. Wait, it's a holiday week, what's there to look forward to???
Until my next post! And deepest apologies for any injuries sustained after being shot by my crossbow! ;-D
No comments:
Post a Comment