Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Month of the Prefectorial Board



Seems quite interesting. Almost every major event I was a part of this month has been linked to the Prefects. First, Sports Day! Ah, yes, the glorious joy of being the best uniformed marching team, and the promise of free food! 7 days of training was totally worth it! Next, Prefects' Camp! Mildly enjoyable, but it's not all fun and games in life. After that, the Anti-Bully Campaign, where I was one of the actors in our little sketch. I would have included Crime Prevention Club meetings, but they're kinda normal. And next, Entrepreneurs' Day! It was fun scaring people in our ghost house. And finally, Photography Sessions. We had to wait 2 whole hours just to take our photo. *sigh*

Sure, the events might sound plain, but I didn't enjoy the events alone, no. What I really enjoyed was the fellowship; being around the other prefects is uplifting, that is, if you know who to sit with. I enjoy the pleasant company throughout the month, and no doubt there's more to come! This week alone, the marching team is getting our promised food, and we're gonna play ball this weekend! It sure is fun in the Prefectorial board!

No comments: