Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yet another great week!

I seem to be having quite a lot of great weeks this year. Well, there's not much to note this week. Actually, there are only two notable incidences this week, but since they happened at the end of it, it pretty much affects what I think about the entire week.

First of, on Friday, right after school, the Cochrane Christian Fellowship had an Evangelistic Meeting at one of the local churches. We worked 4 months plus to get everything right, and, well, everything went right! The event was awesome, the worship was great, the presentations were interesting, the Word was good (Well, it all had to be, we worked 4 months!). And the great thing was that the Family of God welcomed 4 new brothers that day, praise the Lord!


The next thing of note, and you probably already saw this coming, I got a new LEGO set! Bought it on Saturday, right after Anugerah Cemerlang (no guys, I did NOT buy it with the money from Anugerah Cemerlang, the money came from CNY) at Jusco. So, here it is:

The Box:
Back of the Box:
8697 TOA IGNIKA
He costs RM99.90 (more that the money from Anugerah Cemerlang, which obviously proves I didn't use that money), and he's definitely worth it. Heck, even my brother had to get a piece of the action. He bought his own this very afternoon right after lunch! Here they are:

The Canisters:
8944 TANMA (short guy) & 8686 TOA LEWA

Check it out, Tanma can piggyback on Lewa:

Would you believe it? He bought two sets, but his total is less than mine at RM83.80. Oh well, the mysteries of life. But my guy does get a cool skyboard...

Well, that's all for now. Until my next post. Oh, and happy birthday, mom!

No comments: