Sunday, July 25, 2010

"A Hero & a Hunter"

As shown at the end of every song in Guitar Hero, "You Rock!"

Well, the whole day rocked. As mentioned previously, we had the haunted house by the prefects...


And for PPU LS1, rocking the world with Guitar Hero : World Tour! The guys in class even came up with a novel way of advertising:



And would you believe it, I actually had costumed competition! From LS3, they were advertising this stall :

Special mention to the ingenuity and for the faces used...

And their costume:

Sew, buddy, I know you're trying to promote, Imma let you finish, but the "garbage bag" costume was already done last year... And that time, I actually made it look awesome ;D

Now, as for my costume... This year, thanks to wanting to promote two equally rockin' events, I came in a two-in-one costume design (Rented. Definite upgrade from last year's trash bags, however awesome they were...) ... First off, for the haunted house, fitting in with the Van Helsing movie theme, I came as, who else? Van Helsing!

He got a haircut...

The crossbow is my third such iteration, and I've switched over to expendable ammunition, instead of ones I always have to reclaim...




For the first two thirds of the day, I switched between the above costume and the one below, for maximum rock experience! And it's just a simple hat switch!

Note : People normally run away upon seeing someone dressed like that...

More photos, for good measure!



Later in the day, after tired of switching between costumes, I merged the best parts of each costume to get this :

Hmm... Now that I think about it, with a proper wig and a guitar, I would actually look like Slash...





At the end of the day, I had fun, and loads of it! (Though promoting Guitar Hero somehow felt more fun than promoting the haunted house... for some reason...) It was indeed a Rockin' day...

And I really like that hat...

No comments: