Monday, August 2, 2010

"With Great Power..."

... comes great current squared times resistance.

...

Sorry, physics joke. But if you can't finish the above famous words of a dying comic book character, what form of rock are you living under?...

Okay, back to the matter at hand. So, well into the 6th year of my Prefectorial-ship, I've finally reached the top of it all...

And the banner design below the badge's a different colour too...

I can't help but feel like reminiscing a little...

Progression is anti-clockwise from bottom left :
They wouldn't believe me when I told them my previous post was indeed titled "Counsellor"...

And of course, photos from the ceremony itself :



Not forgetting the ones before us:

We'll see you for one more farewell...

Well, I don't think there's much else to say, other than an infinity of gratitude, but I'll save that for the farewell. Now, with lessons learned and principles to impart, let's go build a legacy worth remembering...

"On our bearing, the tone of the school depends!"

Can't wait for my new blazer...

Photos credited to Siti Hajar & Sook Wei.

No comments: