Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Tags... Because they're fun..."

Just maybe...

Look's like I've been tagged... By a Princess all the more...
Might as well get this over with... (Greyed text on purpose...)

1.Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
-Hmm... Forehead, I think...

2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
-*Yawn*... Church?

3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
-YF Team. Gan, Jimmy, and Jon

4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
-No, of course not...

5.Will you ever donate blood?
-Maybe...

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
-Sure. Kak Lai Yee, Fiona, etc...

7.Do you want someone to be dead?
-Not that I can think of...

8.What does your last text message say?
-"Okay."

9.What are u thinking right now?
-That new LEGO set I just bought...

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
-*shrugs*...

11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
-12.30+?...

12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
-Hand-me-down from dad.

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
-*shrugs*...

14.Who was the last person who text you?
-Kak Lai Yee

10 lucky person to do this tagged
1. JwoLin
2. Wai Yan
3. Si Ying
4. Vuan Zhin
5. Debbie
6. Choy Ji Ian
7. Anthony Chan
8. Yu Weng Fai
9. Sin Kai Jun
10. Mei Jean

15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
-Currently? I think she's single...

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
-Female

17. If no. 7 and and no. 1 get together, would it be a good?
-It'll be the end of the world...

18. What is no. 10 studying about?
-SPM... Pure Science...

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
-Before holidays... More than a week ago...

20. Is no. 4 single?
-I think so...

21.Say something about no. 2.
-Cheerful, Charming, Likes to "kacau" people...

22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
-Again, the world will end...

23.Describe no. 9.
-A little rough around the edges, but generally nice guy...

24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?
-Stand, watch, listen, laugh... (They're no different than when they quarrel...)

25. Do you like no.8
-Yeah, he's a nice guy...

No comments: