And it was good... Lot's of action, cool machines, and in general, an epic feeling...And then, today, our family went and watch another movie, the title of which I prefer not to say...
Other than the fact that it's related to the colours purple and gold... (HM)
____________________
Bricks build the world! Earlier today, before the movie, (we went to the Gardens twice) my mom decided to buy me and Jon small LEGO sets for the fun of it. Jon got a Pirate set, while I went for something a little more contemporary...
8120 RALLY SPRINTER




For the same price, I could have gotten another Bionicle set. But I guess enough is enough after a while. Plus, I haven't had a Racers' set in a while...
8120 RALLY SPRINTER




For the same price, I could have gotten another Bionicle set. But I guess enough is enough after a while. Plus, I haven't had a Racers' set in a while...____________________
The other clue as to what movie I watched with my family today...
No comments:
Post a Comment