
Got these both last Sunday at Times, the Pavilion, well before anyone here has seen the movie. The one on top is the official, 339 pages novel, while the one below is the movie's comic adaptation. Finished the comic the same day I got it, and the novel the day after...Although I highly doubt there's anything to gain by knowing the story before everyone else, since everyone's gonna be watching the movie anyway. Which reminds me, our whole family is due for a midnight show tonight, (Friday night at time of post) once again, at the Pavilion...
Well, what'dya know, the music video's out!:
Hmm, then again, a midnight show isn't really that healthy considering I have the school marathon to run tomorrow. And this year, I finally get to run the extended course, as mandated for all F5 and 6 boys...
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment