First off, we had Youth Camp from Tuesday til Thursday. I'll post more about it when I get the pictures. Until now, enjoy this little picture I took of the full moon on the last night of camp from Cameron Highlands with my phone camera...

And while we're on the subject of Cameron Highlands, here's the dessert we had on the last night of camp. Vanilla Ice-Cream with fresh strawberries:

Then we zoom forward to today. 14th December 2008. It's a typical December Sunday, went to church, stayed back for Christmas practice, had lunch, went home, napped, went out for dinner at a nice restaurant, came back, blogged...
But what made it not so typical is that today, 16 years ago, a little boy named Nicholas was born. And 16 years later, he is here, wanting to thank every single person who wished him, and he wants to let you know that he really appreciates all of it.
Okay, enough about that. Here's what I got myself for my birthday with the customary birthday allowance my parents gave me:
8696 MAKUTA BITIL
He's yellow, my favourite colour :-) Other than that, he's just a creepy looking Bionicle set.
Once again, a very big thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday!




No comments:
Post a Comment