As I lay my head to rest each night
Land of dreams, I enter
Light shines from a face so familiar
Yesterday becomes little in the sight of her
Today I awake again
As morning brings the dream to an end, but
Night after night, the same face, the same smile
Like a flower, in the full bloom of spring
As white as the winter snow
I find peace, as I meet her in my dreams
Yes, tonight I will dream again
Endless, I wish it could be
Every time I close my eyes, I see her in the land of dreams
*****
Melancholy aside, I've been dreaming about the same person for several nights in a row. They say that dreams are a window into our subconscious, and they show us what we really want, or really care about.... Are these dreams just dreams, or do they bear a sign?
On a lighter note, I've just discovered Google's Translator service. So, I've tested it out by translating the sentence below. Hopefully it's accurate enough for you Chinese readers to understand (and to correct any mistakes. Note: I still cannot read Chinese)
如果你想知道是谁我一直梦想着,采取的第一个字母从每个句子在我的诗和阅读它调低。
No comments:
Post a Comment