Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Of Memory and Birthdays...

Usually I'd just post the quote of the day at the end of the post, but it just so happens that today's post is about today's quote! So, before I go on, here's the quote of the day:
Betsy : Hehehe, hey, just wanna double check with you, today is Charnice's bday right?????
Nick Tan: Why, yes. yes it is... Thanks for reminding me
Betsy: Hhahaha, did i ? hehehe
Okay, I just realized that I just contradicted what I said in a previous quote. To refresh your memory:
"Please, I don't have the nerve to forget a girl's birthday."
Hey, forgetting a birthday is one thing, forgetting today's date, that's another thing entirely! Therefore, I did not forget her birthday, I just forgot what was the date today. Don't look at me like that, you would too after sitting at home for the third week straight!

But then, if I could remember that yesterday was December 1st, how could I not remember that today is December 2nd? I think for the sake of my state of mind, I should stop typing now, lest I contradict myself even further.....

Happy Birthday, Charnice! (Seriously, I did not forget your birthday!)

No comments: