Saturday, December 17, 2011

"Timelines"

It's ovvaahhh!

*Ahem* I mean, it's over. Done. Finito.

Just like that.

7 years, man. Seven years. And now it's over. That's just it. I mean, what else is there to say? It was fun, memorable, and worth it. I have no regrets.
Goodbye, SMKC. Thanks for everything.
________________________________________

Facebook finally releases Timeline. I was stoked when they announced it back in September, and you can bet I was really anticipating it. Heck, I even had a custom designed cover picture ready just for it.

Quite possibly my best work of art to date.

Diving into the past was quite the pleasant experience. So many moments, memories, thoughts, status updates... once thought lost to the passages of time. Thankfully I didn't really post anything that's worth any controversy, so there wasn't much to curate.

Now I can dive into the timeline to review and reminisce Form 6, and all the years before that. It's like being transported into that time, that place, and that moment, and reliving it all over again.

All over again.

It's almost like time-travelling!

Oh, but you gotta get your own Timeline if you wanna see my Timeline. So what are you waiting for? Go get it!

No comments: