First off, Steve Jobs passed. I suppose it matters since our first ever PC was a Mac, and now it's hard to imagine life without our many iDevices. He was indeed a great man of vision and design.
Speaking about iDevices, it's been just over a year since I first got my iPad, and what an experience it has been. Despite being a first generation device, I've done more with it than I could've ever imagined, and will most certainly continue to do even more.
And along that vein, iOS 5! Notification Centre! iCloud! And my personal favourite, iMessage! Funnily enough, now I'm more accesible through my iPad than through my phone. As long as I'm within radius of an accesible WiFi signal, at least.
Speaking of which, as the crown-topper to the family's tech level-up, we've got Unifi! It sure took it's time getting here, and boy is it worth it. The family's definitely been putting all that high-speed internet to really good use...
________________________________________
The past week was some well-deserved time off. It's been a while since I've spent days doing nothing but lounge around and play games. Had a few outings too. Went to Sharmila's for Deepavali with the guys:
And celebrated Weng Yan's birthday at Pavillion with the Cheras Youth Cell on Saturday:
It seemed long enough that at times it felt like I wasn't even an STPM student. It's like how that one webcomic joked about relativity: Time is perceived as moving faster when we're busy, but when we do nothing time slows down to nearly a standstill, or something like that.
Well, time's always moving. So time to get back to the grind. This is it. At month's end. It will begin.
Gonna be an interesting November...






No comments:
Post a Comment