Saturday, November 12, 2011

"Up To Eleven"

1^6. 11/11/11

Passed by quite uneventfully, actually. Though I hear there was a full moon.

Only just a little more than a week left to the 1st paper. It's actually... kinda terrifying, to be honest. The be all, end all to Form 6.

Which is probably why everyone & everything in the past few weeks have been saying the exact same thing: Don't worry. And they weren't subtle about it at all either. Even God had a specific verse for me. Proverbs 3: 5-6.
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; 
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. 
So, everyone is saying what God is saying. Teachers, parents, church speakers, even the TV shows I watch, the books I read, and the games I play have something to that effect. It's either coincidence, or divine providence. And let's face it, coincidence does little to let one sleep peacefully at night.

So thanks, God. Thanks for the Word, and don't ever let me forget it.

Oh, and all the best, SPM-ers.

Let's go up to eleven.

No comments: