____________________
Wednesday was 09-09-09.
The most I did was answer an Engi. Drawing test that day.
Today is 11-09-09
Or in US format, 9/11
But also, the most we did was face down the History paper.
So much for these dates of note this week...
____________________
Facebook-ers will have already glimpsed at my latest series of projects, which are on hold due to trials.


These are what's known as LEGO Mosaics. It's not a new field, as LEGO has been used to create works of art for quite some time. It is a new thing for me, though. And these three pictures are my first. This scale is pretty small, 64X64. When I have more time, I might work on larger scales.
Since I don't have masses of bricks in certain colours lying around, I can only do these in LEGO Digital Designer. Still, there's a lot in this field I have yet to discover. Consider it another aspect of my Brick abilities...


These are what's known as LEGO Mosaics. It's not a new field, as LEGO has been used to create works of art for quite some time. It is a new thing for me, though. And these three pictures are my first. This scale is pretty small, 64X64. When I have more time, I might work on larger scales.Since I don't have masses of bricks in certain colours lying around, I can only do these in LEGO Digital Designer. Still, there's a lot in this field I have yet to discover. Consider it another aspect of my Brick abilities...
No comments:
Post a Comment