Well, that's it. Trials are over.
Well, almost. Gah, why'd the Edu. Ministry had to speed up our holidays, thereby causing the F5 Civics paper to be postponed?!
(Gotta be careful, statements like these can get me "killed" :)
Not that I don't appreciate the extra break, it's just that well, I wanted to get it over with... Guess we'll just have to wait until school reopens...
____________________
(The next few statements are also liable to getting me "killed")
Personally, I don't despise exams. In fact, you could say I've come to anticipate it. Instead of torment, I see it for what it is, a test. A measure of intellectual skill, ability, and prowess. A way to gauge myself and find out my rank among others.
So, I guess, in a way, I actually look forward to it. Maybe it's this sort of mental preparedness that gives me confidence to say "It was fine" whenever people ask me about how the test was.
Of course, complete revision does help out tremendously. As well as pointers. Yeah. Pointers.
So, how should I sum this up? Well, if you'd think of it as a ball game, it's not exactly a home run, but I did make it back to home plate.
Now then, it's time to wait for the results...
Personally, I don't despise exams. In fact, you could say I've come to anticipate it. Instead of torment, I see it for what it is, a test. A measure of intellectual skill, ability, and prowess. A way to gauge myself and find out my rank among others.
So, I guess, in a way, I actually look forward to it. Maybe it's this sort of mental preparedness that gives me confidence to say "It was fine" whenever people ask me about how the test was.
Of course, complete revision does help out tremendously. As well as pointers. Yeah. Pointers.
So, how should I sum this up? Well, if you'd think of it as a ball game, it's not exactly a home run, but I did make it back to home plate.
Now then, it's time to wait for the results...
____________________
Holidays are upon us!
Which means more time to work on my Mosaics.
And also to update Chronicler's. (Next strip tomorrow, promised!)
And in general, to just chill after a lengthy battle.
Happy Holidays, and Selamat Hari Raya!
Which means more time to work on my Mosaics.
And also to update Chronicler's. (Next strip tomorrow, promised!)
And in general, to just chill after a lengthy battle.
Happy Holidays, and Selamat Hari Raya!
No comments:
Post a Comment