So there we were, me, Choy, Weng Fai, at the school canteen around lunchtime. Choy mentioned that he just visited my blog, Weng Fai states that he has yet to visit it. So, I gave a brief summary to Weng Fai, to which Choy coined the title"The Life & Times of Nicholas Tan".
Then I mentioned my latest post, which was the one about my two latest LEGO sets. And then, both of them started talking about LEGO. Mostly it was about how nostalgic they were for the traditional brick-boxes instead of the themed sets nowadays, and how they used to play with them back then. Choy stated that he occasionally plays with his once in a while, and Weng Fai said he even has 1 Bionicle set. Then Choy mentions that he wishes to get his computer to be able to support LEGO Digital Designer so that he can have virtual LEGO fun.
I guess my point here is that LEGO has probably been a part of many guys' (and some girls') childhoods. So, no matter who you are, I'm sure I can trigger that little obscure memory in you that remembers the time when you still enjoyed stacking little plastic bricks, letting yourself drown in your creativity.
By the way, my favourite childhood LEGO memory is the one where me, my cousin, and some friends were having fun with my bricks, making up stories and using the bricks and the minifigures to act out the story ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment