Today the boys and I went to play futsal at our usual place in Taman Maluri Park. We played from 9.00-1.00. Most of us were drained by then. Of course it didn't help that it was sun-baking hot at that time, and we were all drained excessively. Later when it cooled, we went to a mamak restaurant in Pandan Jaya for lunch. At 3.00, we left for home. When I got home, I immediately took a nap, seeing as to how tired I was.
Then later, at 8.00, I woke up. Our family had dinner at The Ship (really expensive place), since it's my father's birthday. Happy Birthday, dad!
And also, my parents told me that I looked like I just came back from the beach, so I guess I'll be spending the rest of the holidays cooling off my sunburn.....
Oh, and, Selamat Hari Raya, people! (I just wish those idiots in my area would cut it with the fireworks!)
No comments:
Post a Comment