Just came back from De Palma Hotel, Ampang. We had our annual prefects farewell party. And, well, it was great! It's not everytime we get to have it in a hotel. (We did it in school last year, and 3 years ago) The theme was traditional, with formal being an available option. As you can see, I wore a simple Chinese-style shirt (with white school pants). Heck, Yohnny & I were the only ones who wore Chinese! (He wore black pants, bringing to mind, guess what? Yin & Yang!) Food was so-so (I had four rounds, including 3 rounds of dessert), but the real fun was in the fellowship. It's good just being together and hanging out, especially with people whom you might not see again after the school term ends.....
That's me, and the lovely Ms Fiona Teng, Prefect Treasurer, and one of the photographers of the day...Oh, and there were performances! Great performances! (definition of "great" is relative) I sang! Yes, I sang! With instrument backup! Kak Lai Yee on keyboard, and Frencken with a violin (yes, violin!) intro. They were just great! The song was "You Raise Me Up". Here's a pic from our performance:

Well, that's all for now. Farewell, old board. (Yes, I know we'll still see you in school) And thank you very, very much for a great time serving under you. Until next time, when destiny lets us meet again!
"You raise me up..... to more than I can be....."
No comments:
Post a Comment