Kinda nice of the school, right? Today, they took the class with the most Seniors in F4 to watch a Pidato competition. (Congrats, Kak Lai Yee!) As a result, only 30 +/- prefects were left in the entire morning session, as opposed to our usual 50++. Faiz came early to set up the PA system as qquickly as possible, and gave me keys to the PA room. Guess what, I had to pack up the PA after the assembly. Not only that, I was the emcee today as well, not to mention CP2 leader for the day (and to an extent, Boys' Discipline Section Chief). As if my Counsellor duties weren't enough.....
Am I complaining? No, not at all! I really love it when we face a shortage in manpower. Why? Because I can find out who we really need, and who's there just for show. Comes in handy for when I need to sound some problematic ones.....
Oh, and for the last two periods, we helped hang up the flags, banners, etc... for the upcoming Merdeka celebration. So, all in all, I guess I found out the extent of my versatility today. Oh, and yesterday, while I was chatting with Kak Mei Yen:
Mei Yen : So, how's your new, er.. life?
Me : It's okay. Kinda busy, but I'm already used to people throwing things on me.
Mei Yen : Why?
Me : Well, even before installation also, if got work to do, who do you think they will ask to do?
Mei Yen : Ya lah, you're such a good boy mah.....
"I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me."
No comments:
Post a Comment