Saturday, August 2, 2008

Seniority



Yup, that's me. As of 1st August 2008, I am officially a Cochranean Senior Prefect! I didn't wear that blazer in the installation ceremony, though. Our previous Seniors wore their blazers, while we, the new board, wore capes. Yup, capes, as in the long pieces of cloth seen dangling from superheroes' backs. Don't have a pic yet, but I'll post one as soon as I get one. By the way, here's my new post:


Prefect Counsellor. Third highest post in the board, behind the Capt, and the two V. Capts. Basically, me and my co-Counsellor are in charge of the Junior prefects and help solve internal issues within the board.

Many thanks to all the Seniors before me, for training me up and teaching me valuable life lessons. Their lessons will always be fresh in my mind, and as long as I remain a prefect.
Quote: "If you hold onto the lessons of your teachers, then a part of them will always be with you."

Thanks again to my Seniors. I won't let you guys down. "On our bearing, the tone of the school depends!"

No comments: