Monday, May 19, 2008

Movie Mania


"He's off and flying as he guns the car around the track
He's jammin down the pedal like he's never coming back
Adventure's waiting just ahead!

Go, Speed Racer! Go, Speed Racer! Go, Speed Racer, Go!!!"





"This is Home!"


As you'd have probably guessed by now, I have watched both "Speed Racer" and "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian". I watched Speed on Sunday, and Caspian today, and man, I gotta say, both of them were great!

Speed Racer was, colourful, but can only be enjoyed by a real fan of racing, which I am, in case you didn't know. I felt the adrenaline even though I was only watching, and it was definitely worth enjoying. (like I said, only racing fans will fully enjoy it)

Narnia, well, I definitely recommend watching. There's a ominous, epic feel about it as I watched, and the dramatics and action were carried out excellently. I wouldn't spoil it for you guys if you haven't watched, but I will say that you have gotta watch this movie!

Definitely a great way to spend this weekend. Now, it's time to wind down and get back to studies. Exams are still on, though only 3 papers are left. Well, that's all for now. My dinner's waiting for me, and man, I'm hungry. Until next time.

"For Narnia!!!"

No comments: