
Couldn't have asked for a better day myself! Alright, first off, me and some friends met to play some football in the morning, and I managed to score one goal. Not bad, considering I already scored one yesterday. Anyway, I had to go early because of a lunch appointment...
With the CF EM Dance Team! We met at McD's and had our lunch there. Amanda, our choreographer even bought us some Ice-Cream Sundaes to celebrate our EM presentation! And then, well, we played a game, and ...... well, let's just say it probably left most, if not all, of us with irritated stomachs....
Later in the evening, as you've probably already guessed by now, I got to watch IRON MAN! Yee-hah! I won't spoil it, so I'm not gonna say anything, other than "It's awesome!" and "Big explosions!" Those two are what I generally, look for in an action movie, and there's certainly a lot of it here!
Well, gotta ciao for now, my gut's disagreeing with me right now, so, until my next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment