Friday, January 25, 2008

The Ultimate Hunter vs the Ultimate Prey

Hey there! Welcome back! Now, I assume that you have seen the picture above, and would have definitely guessed what they are from the title of the post. Yes, ladies & gentlemen, today I bring you the Alien and Predator from the Alien Vs Predator movies! So go on and enjoy yourselves as you read through this post, as two bitter enemies prep for battle:

First of, the terrifying Alien, or Xenomorph to be exact. You can tell that I reused the body of the Kardas dragon as seen in a previous post. I took out the wings, built an Alien head, and voila! The mighty Xenomorph! Heck, with it's size could even be an Alien Queen!

Here's a more descriptive view of the side of the Alien.
And now, the Predator! As I didn't have any suitable helmets, I had to make do with the one you see here. As you can see, this fellow has all the trademark weapons of a Predator, or Yautja as it is named. Shoulder cannon, wrist blades, spear, etc:
Here he is with spear drawn, ready for battle: Well, thats all there is to these ever bitter enemies. Here's another picture of these terrifying titans:

Wanna know who would win? Well, I really don't know. For all I know, it could either end like this:
Or even like this:
Watch the movies and find out! That's all for now. Hope you've enjoyed the two to five minutes you took to read this ;-)

No comments: