It may not be an invention, but my online journal is up and running! If you noticed, the url of this page spells "I don't blog-I know you can". This is because I'm not much of a blogger, but I'm sure you are. And if you can, I can. Confused? I hope so ;-) Moving on, I assume you know me, otherwise you have to meet me in person, cause I'm not describing myself anywhere on this online journal. (I don't know why, but it's uncomfortable for me to say, write or type "blog") There're some Youtube videos on the page to watch, handpicked by me. (thus the LEGO theme) And feel free to drop a shoutout in the shoutbox. You know the rules, no flaming, no spaming, no badmouthing, no vulgarities, no copying anything and claiming it as your own (ESPECIALLY NO COPYING), etc.... Well, that's all for now. More to come. (obviously) Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment